The Grand Canyon Chamber and Visitor's Bureau is excited to bring you our 41st Annual July 4th Celebration and Party.
This years theme Grand Canyon Centennial Celebration!
Thanks to the Town of Tusayan this year we will have another Grand Celebration with a Laser Light Show!
- 2:30 pm -Bike Decorating Contest - sponsored by Bright Angel Bicycles
- 3:30 pm - Parade
- 4:00 - 10:00 pm - Live Music (Michael Grimm: America's Got Talent 5th yr Season winner with Exit 64 and opening with the Boulder Alley Boys), Food, Games, Silent Auction / Raffle
- 8:30pm - Laser Light Show - sponsored by the Town of Tusayan
How can you participate?
Food: This year we are looking for businesses to sponsor a food booth with staff for the day - The Chamber can purchase the food but we need you to cook your specialties.
Silent Auction / Raffle: This is the Chambers fund raiser for the year. Please consider donating auction items or a bigger ticket item for our Card Raffle. Please fill out a Donation Form below.
Parade: All are welcome to join our Parade. Please review the guidelines below and fill out a Parade Registration form. Who will hold the trophy for the next year! Last year's big winner was Canyon Plaza Hotel. Floats will be judged on Originality / Theme presentation (0 - 50 points), Creativity (0 - 25 points), Moving Parts / Special Effects on the float (0 - 15 points) and Public Appeal (0 - 10 points).
This years sponsors include:
- Town of Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites
- Red Feather Lodge
- Texaco Express Mini-Mart
- The Grand Hotel
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter
- Plaza Bonita Restaurant
- Big E Steakhouse
- RP's Stage Stop
- Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn
Small Business Sponsors:
- Arizona River Runners
- Camper Village
- Buck Wild Hummer Tours
- Bright Angel Bicycles
- Grand Canyon Recreation
- Mission Linen