- Free Internet Site Listings: Listing by business categories on the Visitor’s Bureau website (www.grandcanyoncvb.org) and direct link to member’s website. (Full Members up to 10 pictures) (Associate Member 3 pictures)
- Bulletins/Special Updates: Continual updates via fax or email on critical issues and opportunities.
- Mixers: Provide members an opportunity to mix and network with fellow members, as well as to socialize and showcase their products.
- Training: Provides members training opportunities for their employees, examples include customer service and up selling techniques.
- Full Members: Receive a weekly electronic list (including e-mail addresses) of individuals requesting information about the Grand Canyon and surrounding areas. (Is a paid option for Associate Members price listed below)
- Website Banner Ads and Logos: For an annual fee, advertising is available on the many different pages of the Visitor’s Bureau website pages.
Any person, corporation, partnership or other business entity having an active operating business physically located in the Tusayan or Grand Canyon area. Membership is subject to approval by the Grand Canyon Chamber & Visitor’s Bureau Board of Directors.
- Small (1-10 employees) $300.00
- Medium (11-50 employees) $600.00
- Large (51-99 employees) $1,200.00
- Extra large (100 + employees) $1,800.00
Any person, corporation, partnership or other business entity with an active interest in but not physically located in the Tusayan or Grand Canyon areas. Membership is subject to approval by the Grand Canyon Chamber & Visitor’s Bureau Board of Directors.
- Annual Fee $250.00
- Electronic List (optional) $150.00
Annual Fee $150.00