Arizona Public Service
Using Data to Grow Arizona's Small Businesses
As part of our ongoing efforts to provide business and community resources, APS is pleased to launch SizeUp Arizona designed to assist small-to-medium sized businesses and entrepreneurs around the state with access to data and information allowing them to innovate and expand.
With SizeUpAZ, Arizona businesses now have the ability to identify their unique competitive advantage through data analysis in four distinct areas:
- Compare business performance to competitors
- Identify potential customers, suppliers and competitors
- Recognize the best geographic places to advertise
- Gather demographic, spending and labor data for each unique business location
APS and the Arizona Commerce Authority are hosting two webinars introducing the tool and how to best navigate the data so each individual or business can customize for their own use.
- Thursday, August 27 at 9 a.m. Registration link: https://sizeuparizona.com/webinar/
- Thursday, September 10 at 9 a.m. Registration link: https://azcommerce.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yDE64_F5Qn2zaZ0nYMFI_A
We are excited to promote this new resource! As always, please let us know how APS can continue to support you in your economic development and community efforts.