Coconino County has put together webinars to assist you and your business during this pandemic.
Every Tuesday at 2 pm webinar to assist you in applying for SBA loans and every Thursday at 1:30 topics to help your business prepare.
The Coconino County SBDC (Small Business Development Center) and Coconino County are bringing you weekly tutorials on HOW TO APPLY for a SBA Loan.
This 1 hour session will provide business owners the steps, the links and documents to complete their SBA Disaster Relief Loan applications.
They will be held every Tuesday at 2 via MS TEAMS Meeting
FYI, the attachments include, Overview, Instructions, Manual Applications, Lender and Loan Info, and how to get more assistance one on one if needed. click here for attachments
+1 623-473-9267 United States, Phoenix (Toll)
Conference ID: 603 856 743#
The forms below are available here as the SBA site was having several issues and we wanted to ensure you had the information necessary.
EIDL Additional Requirements - Form 1368
How to Apply for SBA Disater Loans
SBA Personal Financial Statement (form 413)
Weekly Small Business COVID-19 Response Planning Webinar are ongoing every Thursday 1:30- 2:30
These weekly Small Business webinars will address 5 major topic areas:
- How businesses can prepare themselves financially through cash flow planning, applying for financing (Including SBA Economic Disaster Loan) and looking after employees during temporary layoff or furloughs.
- How businesses can prepare their workforce utilizing Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act in Coconino County.
- How businesses can prepare and protect themselves utilizing Coconino County Public Health Information specific to Business
- Effective COVID-19 business practices being utilized by downtown business owners.
- Questions and Answer sessions and the most current resources links and contacts will also be provided at each weekly webinars
When: Occurs every Thursday effective 3/19/2020 until 6/4/2020 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (UTC-07:00) Arizona.
Where: Microsoft Teams Meeting (click here to receive an email for the free weekly meetings)