The US Small Buisness Administration is there to assist. Please visit their website for: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Please find the links below for new and updated resources that the U.S. Chamber has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we released several days ago on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- NEW - Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW - Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- UPDATED – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance yesterday regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found, or on their webpage.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
Are you a 501 c (6)? There's assistance for you too - click here for overview.
On their site you will find:
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- SBA Products and Resources
- Government Contracting
- Local Assistance
Link to AZ lenders https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/articles/Arizona_SBA_Lender_List.pdf